Land Rover Owner Show Sat 8th & Sun 9th Sept 2012

Confirmed events that the club will be attending are listed here.
Neild
Forum Contributor
Winner: Comedian of the Year 2012
Funniest Thread of the Year 2012
Car Details: Wife's D4

Re: Land Rover Owner Show Sat 8th & Sun 9th Sept 2012

Post by Neild » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:43 am

clement wrote:I met up with an old friend at the show, he is actually the guy that sold us our D3 from Harwoods in Basingstoke, as it turns out he no longer works for them but is working with Nene Overland trying to encourage an interest within the south of the country for their expertise and thier new 'Icon' range. http://www.defendericon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He also is quite friendly with the 'Ives' brothers, winners of 1989 Camel Trophy, he has offered to try and possibly arrange for the hire of their off road course for a day on their farm in Alton.
I have said thier would be a few interested on our club and he might be in a position to try and get Nene to sponsor the event, we will have to see.
I think an early 2013 date for a day trip on the farm, I will try and speak to my man at Nene again before Christmas to see if we can firm up a date.
Oh he has also asked if he can tag along on the Salisbury meet in December. :thumbright:
Brick Kiln Farm?

Wouldn't go anywhere near there in a nice Disco... Assume the same place?

There's no "i" in team but there are 5 in individual brilliance...

clement
Forum Contributor
Car Details: Discovery

Re: Land Rover Owner Show Sat 8th & Sun 9th Sept 2012

Post by clement » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:17 am

:shock: oh, like that is it, have you been Neil??

Clem - Thinks he has the best job in the world - piloting Gift Island's robotic doughnut rings and listening to Hip Hop music in the cockpit all day

Discovery 2
Club Cadac