Adrian Flux (moan)

The Bar is open, pop inside to discuss anything non car or club related.
amondeggs
Elected Club Member
Car Details: Defender 90

Adrian Flux (moan)

Post by amondeggs » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Just wanted to share the frustration I am having with Adrian Flux at the moment. I renewed my premium which had significantly increased this year this month. I paid in full as I normally do only to find out yesterday that they had taken the policy premium out of my bank twice !!!!

I called and asked why they had done this and no one could explain. I asked for an email confirmation that they would refund my money as it had actually caused the particular account to become overdrawn. They promised that they would process the refund and confirm via email that day. Did I get an email....... NO.

So infuriated I emailed them 3 times using their online contact form on their website asking for an explanation as to why they have not contacted me. No reply.....

Today I called them for an explanation as to why I did not get my promised email nor did they reply to my further 3 emails. The reply I go at was " ahhh sir the email you put on the form Was different to one we have on record for you, so we did not reply" Does no one have any common sense anymore. Ok my email address may have been different, I have several like most folks theses days. But my name, address , phone number and car reg was the same. Why could not any body be bothered to call me to discuss my dissatisfaction :evil:

I was also annoyed this year that to get the cover I had to prove with photographs that I could garage my car. They would not take my word for it. Trust is a great thing isn't it :roll:

Needless to say I will not be renewing next year so if any of you have any good tails to tell of insurance companies who actually do value their customers and treat them with decency then I would be most interested please.

One of Adrian Flux's strap lines is " we like to treat our customers as individuals" from my experience this could not be further from the truth :evil:

So if you want to avoid big increases in your policy even though you have been loyal to them for a number of years, a finance dept that is disfunctional and the worst customer service I have received in a long time. Avoid Adrian Flux.

Rant over...... now for a pint :thumbsup:

anglefire
Site Admin
Winner: Club Member of Year 2012 & 13
Car Details: Skoda Enyaq IV 80

Re: Adrian Flux (moan)

Post by anglefire » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Sorry to hear Of your woes Steve.

I’ve used A-plan for some years now. The one in Bletchley. Always good to talk to. Not necessarily the cheapest around but not far off.

Mark

Waeco CFX 40
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500
Skoda Enyaq IV 80
Skoda Superb SE L Ex (Gone)
2006 disco3 SE. Gone but not forgotten.
BMW 530d M Sport Touring. Gone
Member of Admin team and :ugeek:
Disco3Club Photos: Here

alfamale
Elected Club Member
Car Details: MY11 Discovery 4 XS

Post by alfamale » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:40 am

Got very close to using A Plan this year, it was the first time they came anywhere near close to a renewal premium similar to Adrian Flux. In the past they've been way out. In the end, AF came in with a bolt-on for no extra so I decided to stay with them.

Admiral always used to be good for me but they won't cover off-roading/green-laning, so that's a big NO for us.

OEM RAI & Ladder, Front Runner Rack, Tuff-Trek Foxwing, B'rakhah Ingonyama, RLD's Spare Wheel Protector, Bodsy's Bars, Empty Pockets!

glen.fryer1
Forum Contributor

Post by glen.fryer1 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:43 pm

The NFU, though expensive, are very good.
When gave a BMW a bit of a dink with the Bedford they were very good.
When a woman drove into my old Isuzu Bighorn they gave me a Audi Q7 as a courtesy car, I didn't want to give it back.
I only deal with people who I can speak to face to face.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk