Stu
Vice Chairman
Winner: Subject of Photo of the Year 2012
Most Stupid Fall of the year - so far. 2013
Author the Funniest Thread of the Year 2014
Car Details: D3 HSE

Re: New member

Post by Stu » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Never really thought about Del's plate before. Does that mean that you're secretly selling new and improved dish clothes and bags for clothes that allow you to suck the air out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As featured in LRO and BBC Radio 2!

"It's not a gazebo it's an event shelter"

audiobull
Forum Contributor

Post by audiobull » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:01 am

Thats ok I prefer the Disco3Club sticker :whistle:

A personal plate is just that. Its personal ;) True meanings do not need to be aired and may have changed a few things if they were but thats not what I should need to do.. :pcwhack:

I moved over to this forum after a few members on the disco3 forum pmed me and said they were members here, I will not say what else they said. I was not aware of this forum until then so glad they mentioned it. :thumbright:

To members, mods and admins on this forum. I am sorry, it would seem those who started and continued the insults on disco3 have followed me here, I did not expect anything less considering how they were able to make an 8 page thread just about me after I left :lol: . To be fair defamation of character is of course libel on social media and has cause distress and humiliation to me for simply selling a personal number plate. If I was to say the plate was given to me after a family member was killed in a car accident and the end of the plate was his initials would I have still got the same reaction? I have owned it for many years and it has been on many vehicles. I have now grown older and hope I can forget what happened, this being the last part :tumbleweed: . To me its worth's thousands so if it does not sell who cares what price I ask for it! I should not have needed to say that but instead should have been able to put a for sale thread up and not be insulted or humiliated. I asked posts to be removed as they were undermining my for sale thread. Instead of just deleting the mods and admins decided it would be good to carry the humiliation on and started its own topic with the title "inspired by roary" and moved the comments over which was a direct link to me and my for sale thread. The new topic then continued to directly insult and humiliate me from stating the actual reg, they copied and pasted screen shots of this thread also.
I have deleted all my content on disco3 after some of the comments about my previous posts were being used for the commenters amusement. I have moved here and I am glad I am here. I can take banter and give it but when a personal plate is insulted, a person is personally insulted. If it was a phone then it would be a different matter, its not personal!

I would really like to make a new start here where members are not following me, giving me small digs such as the number plate picture and comments. No need for it, we are not at school. :thumbright:

Thank you to those who have welcomed me :hello:

PillowSmuggler
Committee Member
Winner: Avatar of the Year 2012
Comedian of the Year 2013
Mechanic of the Year 2014
Clube Member of the Year 2014
Car Details: Disco3 TDV6 HSE 2007

Post by PillowSmuggler » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:41 am

I confess to not having seen any of your unwelcome attention over on the other channel, but can say that it was similar attitudes that led me over here in the first place. Luckily I was never the target of any such attention, but I was very fed up with people dealing badly with their male menopauses by bullying others mercilessly.
I do take a look over there a few times a year but imho nothing has changed. Shame, they have much on that site that is positive.

As a family friendly club, I can say that the committee support general friendly banter but take a very dim view of attacks such as you've described. Note though that if someone starts something we do allow the right to reply; armchair warriors starting a verbal fight and then trying to hide behind the mods apron-strings when the replies are in a similar vein tend to get very short shrift and even less sympathy.

If you have any continuing issues here, or from stalkers from elsewhere using our club to carry on the trolling, please PM the committee in the first instance.

The same goes to all our members; on-line bullying is totally unacceptable and may lead to legal action. It's amazing how the huge number of trolls don't seem to realise that. Let's all keep it friendly :thumbright:

Regards, Dom.
2007 HSE Auto TDV6
Snorkel, Cyclonic air filter, GNVP Rock Sliders
78Ah Aux, Split charge, FBH Timer/Remote, Mantec sump plate
LED: Strobes, interior, camping, brake, running, sides
New Oil Pump, using 2SO at 1:400.

CDS
Secretary
Car Details: Tangerine Machine

Post by CDS » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:48 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright: well put Dom

Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations..........

audiobull
Forum Contributor

Post by audiobull » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Thank you. I have felt extremely welcomed being here by everyone and I am glad I was pointed in this direction. :thumbright:

It is just as you have mentioned that makes a club, a club.

so long live D3C :winner1: :mexicanwave: