Wanted.

Looking to buy something, ask in here.
benp
Green Lane Rep
Winner: Benner of the year
Car Details: D3

Re: Wanted.

Post by benp » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:52 am

I would hack across the A50 then get on the M6 north of Stoke as when you use the toll you just drive really quickly to the traffic passing Stafford and Stoke

Benner of the year
club dog guard in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out-in-out....club the dog is dead but cant change the signature :(
club the D3 is alive!

mzplcg
Forum Contributor
Car Details: BMW 540ix MSport

Post by mzplcg » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:07 am

DSL wrote:That looks fine for off the M42, then hack cross country to the A50 to get to the M6. :thumbright:
Yep, come out of our village through the lanes to Alrewas, take the A38 North to the A50, go west to the M5 at Jnc 15. That's my standard route for going north and it's way quicker than the toll.

Could even stop at Alrewas and take in the War Memorial at the National Arboretum. 'Tis a place of awe and makes me feel extremely humble.

Club FFRR

Basic Machine Polishing guide here
http://www.disco3club.co.uk/gallery/alb ... _Guide.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DSL
Forum Contributor
Car Details: The old muddy banger

Post by DSL » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Might do that having spent 2 days looking at various memorials in France of WW1 & 2 of many nationalities from both sides. The one that was the most poignant was 7 crew from a Halifax that were shot down in July 44, just came across their graves by chance.

If only I could think of something useful to type here!! :(